Thursday, May 3, 2012

Palazzo Celestiale and his artists:-)


The1Grizz:
I've been singing unprofessionally for 9 years around the internet.  Longer than that in person.  I've performed at live karaoke functions in Florida.  I used to help run a couple of them.   Singing in SL is my #1 passion.  Some of my influences are Toby Kieth, Brand Paisley, Rodney Adkins And Trace Adkins to name a few.  If you want to book me for your venue, barring any prior bookings, I'll be availabe anytime after 11:00 A. M.  as I work until then, Monday through Friday.   I will also sing for weddings and special events, including charity benefits that are sanctioned by SL, (whereas SL recognizes the charity and won't charge exchange rates.)  You can bring up my profile URL and see my calendar of my bookings and times.  Contact myself or my manager WhispersOfTheWind1960 Resident, TY for looking at my biography and I hope to see you soon.


Lefty Unplugged:
UK based acoustic singer/songwriter over 30yrs experience.
My writing covers many genres, I have a catalogue of over 80 original songs, and though I prefer to play originals I also cover many songs from the 50's to the present day.


Lou Mannock:
Time and again, returns an artist who audaciously captures the hearts and minds of listeners with undeniably hook-driven songs that feel familiar, yet are unlike anything you’ve ever heard.  
Whether it's rock or love ballads you like, you'll find Lou Mannock's vocals deliver a raw and powerful combination of songs with complete emotional sincerity and with equal despair, as he covers songs from the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and today as well as his own original music. Come and hear Lou Mannock sing live. He is a veteran performer making his presence known throughout the grid since 2006!


Mapoo Little:
Mapoo Little first started singing at the tender age of two years old.  A British girl, aged 25, Mapoo has always had a passion for singing and believes that music can heal peoples pain.  Singing is the ultimate expression of how she is feeling inside.
Mapoo has been told that she sounds a lot like Anastacia and Tina Turner, and other stars but different people have different views and Mapoo is no pretender or emulator, any similarities are flattering but coincidental.  Mapoo Little performs a lot of Variety Music, from Pop to Soul, Dance to Jazz and also some Oldies - But wait till you hear her sing Motown, the lady is a diva!


Mike Nelson:
A professional musician in RL I bring my own brand of keep em on their feet rock and roll to SL, put your dancing shoes on and join the party.


No comments:

Post a Comment